- This event has passed.
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group
February 3 @ 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for any adult who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others.
By sharing your experiences in a safe and confidential setting, you can gain hope and feel a sense of connection. The group encourages empathy, productive discussion, and a sense of community. You’ll benefit from other’s experiences, discover your inner strength and empower yourself by sharing your own experiences in a non-judgmental space.
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group will help you:
– Aim for better coping skills
– Find strength in sharing experiences
– Not judge anyone’s pain
– Forgive ourselves and reject guilt
– Embrace humor as healthy
– Accept that we cannot solve every problem
– Understand that mental health conditions are no one’s fault and can be traumatic experiences
We hope to see you every 1st Thursday of the month, 6-7pm at the Oasis Peer Center: 87 E. First St. Suite O Mansfield Oh 44902.